Topic: The paint doesn’t peel or is difficult to peel.
a. Multiple thin coats of paint was applied – for best use, after the first thin coat, subsequent layers of paint must be thicker it to be dense enough to peel.
b. The product was left on for about a year – long wear can cause the paint to be “baked” from exposure to the environment.
c. Surface of application was not smooth or was porous – the texture of the surface can affect the peelability of the paint.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- How do I apply the Type S Reflective Peelable Spray?
- What kinds of surfaces can this Reflective Peelable Spray be applied on?
- How to remove paint when it’s difficult to peel?
- There is still liquid in the can but unable to spray.
- The paint is almost used up, and there is not enough pressure to spray consistently.