Topic: How do I apply the Type S Reflective Peelable Spray?
a. Clean surface by removing any oily substance such as tire shine with degreaser. Wipe with alcohol to finish cleaning step.
b. Shake can thoroughly, then hold nozzle approximately 1 foot away from surface.
c. First layer: spray a light layer to start. Let dry. Tack dried surface between layers.
d. Subsequent layers: Each additional coats must be applied very wet. Let dry. Note: drying time varies depending on humidity and temperature of the environment.
e. Apply 3 thick layers (total of 4 including first layer) to finish.
f. After each layer, be sure to purge the can to prevent clogging – take the can away to an open area, hold the can upside-down and low to the ground, press nozzle to spray until spray stops. Release nozzle and store.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- What kinds of surfaces can this Reflective Peelable Spray be applied on?
- How to remove paint when it’s difficult to peel?
- The paint doesn’t peel or is difficult to peel.
- There is still liquid in the can but unable to spray.
- The paint is almost used up, and there is not enough pressure to spray consistently.