Topic: How do I use a Tire Marker?
a. Prepare and clean surface for application.
b. Shake pen for 1 full minute.
c. Attach the tip according to preferred tip shape intended for use (note that tip is two sided).
d. Start the pen on a scrap of cardboard or other disposable items by pressing the tip up to 50 times in a downward motion to allow paint to soak through tip.
e. First application: Apply only a thin layer and let dry for 12 hours.
f. Apply subsequent layers until desired opacity is achieved – shake marker as necessary to maximize paint output, and let dry for 12 hours for each layer.
g. After use, clean the marker tip for storage by soaking in water, then reinsert tip to marker.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- How long does Tire Marker paint last?
- How to prepare surface before application?
- How do I retouch the paint’s regular wear and tear?
- How much paint is in a Tire Marker?
- How can I remove paint?
- Can I use a hair dryer or heat gun to speed up drying process?
- Can I apply protectants on the paint?
- What kinds of surfaces are appropriate for applying Tire Marker use?
- Are there more colors other than Blue, Yellow, Red and White available?
- I only use the Tire Marker once and now it’s not working.
- White Tire Marker seems to be fading over time/yellowing.
- Tire Marker paint is translucent or watery.