Topic: How long does Tire Marker paint last?
a. Pre-application surface preparation – the cleaner the application surface, the better the final result. If the surface is not cleaned properly before application, the paint will easily chip within a short duration (days). Any chipping after 1 month is due to wear and tear.
b. Condition of use – vehicles that are driven in off-road situations, would require occasional touch up due to scuffing from rough terrain.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- How to prepare surface before application?
- How do I retouch the paint’s regular wear and tear?
- How much paint is in a Tire Marker?
- How do I use a Tire Marker?
- How can I remove paint?
- Can I use a hair dryer or heat gun to speed up drying process?
- Can I apply protectants on the paint?
- What kinds of surfaces are appropriate for applying Tire Marker use?
- Are there more colors other than Blue, Yellow, Red and White available?
- I only use the Tire Marker once and now it’s not working.
- White Tire Marker seems to be fading over time/yellowing.
- Tire Marker paint is translucent or watery.