Topic: Wiper Blade rubber is not heating?
- Check connections to the battery. Make sure the spade connector is securely attached to the battery posts. If the wiper blade rubber is heating the BLUE light will be illuminated on the sensor unit.
- If the RED light is illuminated on the sensor unit, the connections are reversed. Undo the connections and switch the positive (red) wire to the positive battery post and the negative (black) wire to the negative post.
- Make sure the connection between the wire attaching to the battery and the wire attaching to the wiper blade is secure.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Can each wiper heat separately?
- Can a driver side and passenger side wiper blade be installed separately?
- Can the heating wiper blade be left on the vehicle after winter has passed?
- Can the heating wiper be used again next year?
- Will the heating wiper blades continue to drain my battery even when engine is off?
- How do I route the wires correctly?
- How much power does the wipers draw?