Topic: The light is always ON even though there is no identifiable movement.
The sensor can detect motion through less insulated walls and doors. We recommend changing DIP Switch 1 & 2 to a narrower motion detection range. In most cases, Very Near is suitable. Move switches 1 & 2 to OFF (away from the printed numbers) to change the setting to Very Near.
If that does not work, check what DIP switches 9 & 10 (Time Until Off) are. If both are OFF, the sensor is disabled. Please select 30 seconds, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes for the light to turn off automatically.
Please note the total duration the light stays on for includes Time Until Dim plus Time Until Off.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Can I use this like a regular light and control from a light switch?
- How do I keep the light on at all times?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- The light does not turn ON even though there is movement.
- The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still ON even though it is not darker than Dusk.
- Wouldn’t this device be better with a replaceable light bulb?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- The light never turns ON.
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- What is the lowest setting for the light?
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- What is the best setting for my warehouse?
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?