Topic: The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still ON even though it is not darker than Dusk.
Try recalibrating the Smart Sensor by turning light off then back on, or repluggint the light to the outlet (if not controlled by a power switch). If issues persist with the light staying ON despite having more ambient light than dusk, check the DIP switch to make sure the setting was set properly.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Can I use this like a regular light and control from a light switch?
- How do I keep the light on at all times?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- The light does not turn ON even though there is movement.
- Wouldn’t this device be better with a replaceable light bulb?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- The light never turns ON.
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- The light is always ON even though there is no identifiable movement.
- What is the lowest setting for the light?
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- What is the best setting for my warehouse?
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?