Topic: The light does not turn ON even though there is movement.
The movement may be too fast or the detection area is too small, causing the sensor to miss the motion. Large metallic objects may also block the sensor from detecting motion. Changing the sensor distance to a wider range is suggested in this case. (Change DIP Switches 1 & 2)
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Can I use this like a regular light and control from a light switch?
- How do I keep the light on at all times?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still ON even though it is not darker than Dusk.
- Wouldn’t this device be better with a replaceable light bulb?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- The light never turns ON.
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- The light is always ON even though there is no identifiable movement.
- What is the lowest setting for the light?
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- What is the best setting for my warehouse?
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?