Topic: Can I use this like a regular light and control from a light switch?
Move DIP switches 1 to 6, and 9 to 10 to OFF. This will disable the sensor to keep the light on at all times. The light can also be controlled from a wall switch in this mode.
Switches 7-8 control the brightness level (25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%).
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- How do I keep the light on at all times?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- The light does not turn ON even though there is movement.
- The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still ON even though it is not darker than Dusk.
- Wouldn’t this device be better with a replaceable light bulb?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- The light never turns ON.
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- The light is always ON even though there is no identifiable movement.
- What is the lowest setting for the light?
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- What is the best setting for my warehouse?
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?