Topic: What is the best setting for my warehouse?
If this is a small warehouse, change DIP switches 1 OFF, 2 ON, 3 & 4 ON, 5 & 6 OFF, 7 & 8 ON, 9 & 10 ON.
What this setting does:
Motion Detection Distance: Near (within 16.4ft)
Ambient Light Sensor: Off (light will always turn on when motion is detected)
Duration Light Stays on when no Motion Detected: 60 minutes (the light will be at 100% brightness for 30 mins after no motion is detected before dimming to 50% brightness for the next 30 mins)
Any movement wihtin the motion detected range will restart the countdown timer and bring the light back to 100% brightness.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Can I use this like a regular light and control from a light switch?
- How do I keep the light on at all times?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- The light does not turn ON even though there is movement.
- The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still ON even though it is not darker than Dusk.
- Wouldn’t this device be better with a replaceable light bulb?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- The light never turns ON.
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- The light is always ON even though there is no identifiable movement.
- What is the lowest setting for the light?
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?