Topic: What is the lowest setting for the light?
Change DIP switches 1 to 6 OFF, 7 and 8 ON, 9 OFF, and 10 ON.What this setting does:
Motion Detection Distance: Very Near (within 9.8ft)
Ambient Light Sensor:Off (light will always turn on when motion is detected)
Duration Light Stays On: 30 seconds
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Can I use this like a regular light and control from a light switch?
- How do I keep the light on at all times?
- Can I link (daisy-chain) the LED Utility Lights together?
- What are the Plastic Cap and Cable Bushing in the bag for?
- The light does not turn ON even though there is movement.
- The DIP Switch setting is set to Dusk, but the light is still ON even though it is not darker than Dusk.
- Wouldn’t this device be better with a replaceable light bulb?
- Can the light be used without the cover (diffuser)?
- What is the Time Until Dim function for?
- The light never turns ON.
- Where is the motion sensor located on the unit?
- The light is always ON even though there is no identifiable movement.
- What is the best setting for my garage or shed?
- What is the best setting for my warehouse?
- How do I set the light to manually turn ON/OFF from a power switch?