Topic: Can I customize the lengths of my LED strip?
Yes, lengths can be customized by cutting at the designated areas on each strip. Look for the line and scissor icon on the LED strip on the area to cut. Only cut at the designated areas or the light strip will no longer work. If connecting more than one LED strip together, connect the LED strips together first for a full understanding of how much length needed before cutting the strip.
NOTE: The portion that is cutoff will no longer be usable.
- What is the length of the LED Light Strips and Extension Cables?
- What is the maximum length of LED strips I can connect to each port on the hub?
- What happens if I connect more than 20ft (6m) of LED strips and extension cables?
- What is the output (amperage) per port?
- Can I use Winplus LED strips or extension cables with my other branded hub?
- Can I use other branded LED strips with the Winplus hub, extension cable, or light strip?
- My LED strips/hub no longer sticks to the surface.
- Is the kit compatible with Amazon Echo, Apple HomeKit, Nest, etc?
- Can I control the LED strips without the app?
- Where can the app be downloaded?
- I can’t control the LED strips from my phone/tablet/etc.
- What is the correlation between the port number on the hub to the one in the app?