Topic: My vehicle does not jump start
- Check the clamp connections. The red clamp should go on your positive (+) battery terminal and the black clamp connects with the negative (-) battery terminal. Both clamps must be secure to work.
- The 30-second timer to jump start your vehicle may have timed out or you did not reclamp your battery terminals between each jump start attempt. If it took longer than 30 seconds to jump start your vehicle, you will need to reclamp the battery terminals each time you attempt to jump start your vehicle. Wait at least 60 seconds between each jump start attempt.
- Check the battery level on your unit to make sure the battery level indicators has three or more lit LEDs. If less than three LEDs are lit, recharge the device. This may take up to five hours depending on the current battery level.
- Check your vehicle's battery terminals. Battery corrosion is a common issue and will prevent a clean jump start.
- Check the clamp box status lights and refer to pg. 9 in the manual or contact customer support for further information.
- If your vehicle does jump start initially but stops again soon after or as soon as the clamps are removed, please take your car to a mechanic. The issue is likely the vehicle charging system not the car battery.
To check the power level, press the power button once and the power level indicators will light up.
- What is the input charge for this product?
- Why is no AC USB wall adapter included in the packaging?
- How do I turn the light on / go through the different modes?
- Can I bring this on my flight?
- What is the watt hour of the product?
- Can I jump start my 6V/24V/36V battery with this product?
- Can I jump start a diesel engine vehicle with this product?
- What is the battery capacity?
- What is the rated capacity?
- How many USB ports are there and what are their outputs?
- How often should I recharge the device?
- Can I use this jump starter to jump start my electronic wheelchair, riding lawnmower, generator, etc.?
- What does the polarity protection circuit / Smart & Safe jumper cable do?
- My jump unit will not charge
- What do the LED status lights on the clamp box mean?
- How long will the jump unit hold a charge?
- The flashlight/strobe light/hazard light modes do not work