Topic: How do I know if my car is 12V?
Check with your car manufacturer. Most cars batteries are 12V unless it is a diesel fueled car. If it is a 24V car, do not use this jump start.
- How do I jump start a 12V vehicle?
- The engine dies shortly after it was jump started or as soon as the jump starter is disconnected.
- What do the indicator lights mean?
- How often should I recharge the Jump Start?
- How long does it take to recharge the Jump Start?
- Can I travel on a plane with this Jump Starter & Power Bank?
- Can I throw the device into my garbage can with my other trash?
- How much lithium is in the Jump Start?
- Can I replace the batteries inside?
- Is there an adapter for the USB cable with the packaging for wall charge?
- Can I charge two USB powered devices at the same time?
- How do I use the LED flashlight?
- Why do the red and green LED lights start blinking when I connect the cables to the Jump Starter?
- What does a solid green light on (red off) mean?
- What does a solid red light (green light is off) mean?
- What does a blinking red light (green off) with a beeping noise mean?
- What does a solid red and solid green light mean?
- What does it mean when neither LED (red or green) light up?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the red clamp to?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the black clamp to?
- Why do I need to drive the car for 30 minutes after jump starting?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information