Topic: How often should I recharge the device?
We recommend recharging the device every 30 days and after every use to ensure there is enough power stored in case a need to jump start your vehicle does occur.
After the unit has been charged to 100%, unplug the input cable. Keeping the unit plugged in to charge after the unit is fully charge will decrease the life expendency of the battery.
- What is the input charge for this product?
- Why is no AC USB wall adapter included in the packaging?
- How do I turn the light on / go through the different modes?
- Can I bring this on my flight?
- What is the watt hour of the product?
- Can I jump start my 6V/24V/36V battery with this product?
- Can I jump start a diesel engine vehicle with this product?
- What is the battery capacity?
- What is the rated capacity?
- How many USB ports are there and what are their outputs?
- Can I use this jump starter to jump start my electronic wheelchair, riding lawnmower, generator, etc.?
- What does the polarity protection circuit / Smart & Safe jumper cable do?
- My vehicle does not jump start
- My jump unit will not charge
- What do the LED status lights on the clamp box mean?
- How long will the jump unit hold a charge?
- The flashlight/strobe light/hazard light modes do not work