Topic: The light does not turn on.
- Check to make sure the plug is fully inserted to the main outlet.
- If the light is plugged into an outlet with a switch, make sure the switch is on.
- Make sure the switch for the light (not just the master switch) is on either High or Low.
- Check to see if the overload switch (master switch) was triggered.
- Unplug the light from the main switch.
- Wait 10 minutes before resetting the master switch.
- Plug the light back into the main outlet. Make sure connected devices do not exceed 1200W.
- What is the maximum load on the outlets?
- What is the maximum load on the USB ports?
- Can the light be mounted on a wall?
- Can the light be used outdoors?
- Why are there two switches on the light?
- Can I daisy-chain or link multiple LED Folding Worklights together?
- Can I still use the outlets and USB ports after the LED lights no longer work?
- The light turns off automatically.
- USB plug or socket does not draw power.