Topic: The light turns off automatically.
- Unplug the worklight plug from the main outlet before unplugging all connected devices from the sockets and USB ports of the worklight.
- Wait 10 minutes. Then press the master switch to reset the worklight.
- Plug the worklight plug back into a main outlet before plugging in devices to the worklight.
- Check the wattage of each device to make sure the total wattage connected to the worklight does not exceed 1200W.
- What is the maximum load on the outlets?
- What is the maximum load on the USB ports?
- Can the light be mounted on a wall?
- Can the light be used outdoors?
- Why are there two switches on the light?
- Can I daisy-chain or link multiple LED Folding Worklights together?
- Can I still use the outlets and USB ports after the LED lights no longer work?
- The light does not turn on.
- USB plug or socket does not draw power.