Topic: Is there an adapter for the USB cable with the packaging for wall charge?
A wall adapter was not included in the packaging but can be purchased at almost any retail store (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc).
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, choose an adapter that is certified as a Class 2 or LPS power supply or power adapter. In most cases, you already have a wall adapter from a smartphone or tablet purchase.
- How do I jump start a 12V vehicle?
- The engine dies shortly after it was jump started or as soon as the jump starter is disconnected.
- What do the indicator lights mean?
- How often should I recharge the Jump Start?
- How long does it take to recharge the Jump Start?
- Can I travel on a plane with this Jump Starter & Power Bank?
- Can I throw the device into my garbage can with my other trash?
- How much lithium is in the Jump Start?
- Can I replace the batteries inside?
- Can I charge two USB powered devices at the same time?
- How do I know if my car is 12V?
- How do I use the LED flashlight?
- Why do the red and green LED lights start blinking when I connect the cables to the Jump Starter?
- What does a solid green light on (red off) mean?
- What does a solid red light (green light is off) mean?
- What does a blinking red light (green off) with a beeping noise mean?
- What does a solid red and solid green light mean?
- What does it mean when neither LED (red or green) light up?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the red clamp to?
- Which battery terminal do I connect the black clamp to?
- Why do I need to drive the car for 30 minutes after jump starting?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information